Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow: 1/6 Captain Ranky 12-inch female figure


I kinda wish that I've seen "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow" so I can get even more excited about this upcoming release of the 1/6 scale Captain Ranky 12-inch female action figure which is based on Angelina Jolie's character as Commander Francesca "Franky" Cook. I think the toy maker is just trying to bank on her popularity. I mean aside from her Beau, Brad Pitt, no one is hotter than Angelina Jolie. I am a huge fan of hers because she will always be the ONE TRUE Lara Croft. Yeah her British accent wasn't all that HOT in the Tomb Raider movies, but everything else of hers was SMOKIN' HOT! 

I might have to get the Blu-Ray of "Sky Captain and The World of Tomorrow" for the simple fact that het royal hotness is in it, even for only a limited and brief appearance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment